Should you have any questions not answered here, feel free to call or email us.
Should you have any questions, please contact the marina office.
1. POLLUTION PREVENTION PRACTICES must be adhered to, and
can be reviewed here: Clean Boating
2. Vehicle traffic is subject to a 5 MPH speed limit at all times within
the entire marina property.
3. Park only in specified areas that will not impact travelift access and
boat storage on land. Ask at marina office if any question.
4. There is to be no fishing, crabbing or swimming from the piers,
bulkheads or shoreline.
5. Boats are not to be lived upon while berthed at Whitehall Marina.
In the event Lessor believes this rule is not being properly adhered to, your
slip rental agreement may be terminated and/or not offered for renewal.
6. No equipment, fendering, accessories, etc. are to be installed to
piers or bulkheads. Whitehall Marina shall be the only installer of any such
7. If dogs are to be brought to the marina, they must be kept on
leashes at all times. Please clean up after your dog.
8. Contractors must have insurance certificates acceptable to and on
file with Whitehall Marina prior to any work being started.
9. There is to be no conduct which might interfere (as deemed by
Whitehall Marina) with the pleasure and comfort of neighbors, other
lessees, tenants or lessors.
10. All trash must be deposited into the marina dumpster.
11. When a vessel enters the marina, it immediately falls under the
jurisdiction of Whitehall Marina management and shall be berthed only
where directed. Whitehall Marina reserves the right to move any boat in
the absence of the owner, should the need arise. However, the vessel
shall remain under the exclusive care, custody and control of the owner.
12. Electric receptacles shall be left free while vessel is unattended
unless provisions have been made with Whitehall Marina management and
charges for this service have been invoiced and paid for. Power cords are
never to be left connected to any 20 amp (or less) receptacle while a boat
is unattended. Provisions for supply of unattended electric service can only
be made for 30 amp and greater circuits.